- Cheongdam-dong is a district in Gangnam, Seoul and is famous for its high end fashion shops.
- Moon Geun Young was involved in the love-line with Kim Jong Kook while filming Running Man.
- Moon made her debut with the horror film A Tale of Two Sisters in 2003, which was the first Korean horror movie that was screened in America.
- On an episode of ‘Strong Heart’, Kim Ji Suk admitted that he looks like Running Man’s HaHa, especially after showing his rapping in the show.
- Park Si Hoo gifted the cast of Cheongdam-dong Alice with a snack cart filled with Korean street snacks while filming.